Designed with the ONIX Summit C1’s elongated pickleball paddle shape, the all-new Summit Outbreak combines the lengthened playing surface with a graphite face reinforced with TeXtreme® Technology seen in our Outbreak paddles for greater touch and control. Found in pro tennis rackets, hockey sticks, and record-breaking aero helmets, TeXtreme® Spread Tow woven carbon fiber fabrics increase stiffness and strength without adding weight thereby giving players pinpoint control on their shots. The improved reach, touch, and control with a shorter handle provides easier court coverage all in one paddle.
- LONGER REACH — Elongated paddle shape (16-1/2" L x 7-1/2" W) gives players a longer reach
- GRAPHITE FACE REINFORCED BY TEXTREME® — TeXtreme® spread tow carbon fiber fabric gives you greater touch, control, and durability without increasing the weight of the paddle
- TABLE TENNIS HANDLE – Allows players to deliver more spin than ever before
- COMPOSITE FACE — Gives pickleball more spin and maximum control
- POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE — Provides excellent touch, power, and pop