The best-selling Lamkin Crossline Grip features a distinctive, densely-spaced surface pattern for maximum grip traction. A firmer synthetic rubber compound provides exceptional torsion control and unmatched durability for a consistent feel round after round. With more than $200,000,000 in worldwide Tour earnings, Crossline grips have been a favorite among top players for nearly 20 years.
- Distingctive, densely-spaced surface pattern provides exceptional lateral traction and grip stability
- Firmer grip material limits torsion at shot impact for greater control and consistency
- Made from a highly durable synthetic rubber compound, built to last round after round
- Designed to provide maximum shot feedback
- Added grip traction for superior wet-weather performance